4. According to pressure loss and energy consumption Th […]
4. According to pressure loss and energy consumption
The resistance of the bag filter is greater than that of the electrostatic precipitator, but compared with the overall energy consumption of the precipitator, the energy consumption of the two is not much different.
5. According to equipment investment and operating expenses
6. Water saving and antifreeze requirements
Wet dust collectors are not suitable for areas where water resources are scarce; winter freezes are problematic in the north, and wet dust collectors are not used as much as possible.
7. Requirements for dust and gas recycling
When the dust has the recovery value, dry dust removal should be adopted; when the dust has high recovery value, the bag type dust collector should be used; when the purified gas needs to be recycled or the purified air needs to be recycled, it should be adopted. High efficiency bag filter.
The technical performance indicators of the dust collector mainly include dust removal efficiency, pressure loss, treatment gas volume and load adaptability.
1, dust removal efficiency
In the design of dust removal engineering, full efficiency is generally used as an evaluation index, and sometimes it is expressed by classification efficiency.
(1) Full efficiency The total efficiency is the percentage of the amount of dust removed by the precipitator and the amount of dust entering the precipitator. Expressed as follows:
Where η--------- the efficiency of the dust collector, %;
G1--------- the amount of dust entering the dust collector, g/s;
G2---------The amount of dust removed by the dust collector, g/s;
Because the amount of dust entering the dust collector cannot be directly measured at the scene. The dust concentration in the inlet and outlet of the precipitator and the corresponding air volume should be measured first, and then calculated by the following formula:
Where Q1 --------- dust collector inlet air volume, m3 / s;
C1---------Dust collector inlet concentration, mg/m3;
Q2---------Dust collector outlet air volume, m3/s;