According to the principle of action, the dust collecto […]
According to the principle of action, the dust collector can be divided into the following types:
1. Dry type mechanical dust collector mainly refers to dust removal equipment designed by applying dust inertia and gravity, such as sedimentation chamber, inert dust collector, cyclone dust collector, etc., mainly for high concentration coarse particle diameter dust. Used for separation or concentration.
2. The wet dust collector relies on hydraulic force to separate and collect the dust particles of the dust removal device, such as spray tower, scrubber, impact dust collector, venturi, etc., in the process of processing high concentration, large air volume More dusty gas is used.
For coarser, hydrophilic dusts, the separation efficiency is higher than that of dry mechanical dust collectors.
3. The particle layer dust collector uses a packing material of granular material of different particle sizes as a filter material to block the equipment for filtering dust contained in the air-soluble solution. It is mainly used in dust-discharging points in the production process of building materials and metallurgy, and is often dusty flue gas with high filtration concentration, coarse particles and high temperature.
4. Bag filter, which is a dust removal device with fiber woven or filled layer as filter medium. His application, form, dust removal air volume scale and action efficiency have a wide range, mainly used for capture. The place where the fine dust is applied, that is, it is applied to the exhaust dust removal system, and is applied to the air intake system. In recent years, due to the continuous development of new filter materials, the development of fiber filtration technology has also accelerated, new products have emerged, and application fields have been increasingly widened.
5. Electrostatic precipitator The dust collector introduces the dusty airflow into the electrostatic field.
Under the action of the high voltage electric field, the gas ionizes and generates electrons and positive ions. They move to the positive and negative poles respectively, when the dust particles flow through the working electric field. The negative charge is removed at a certain speed to the settling plates opposite to their negative charge signs, and settles there, thereby being separated from the open gas stream and collected in the electrostatic precipitator. The dust remover has high dust removal efficiency, low resistance, and convenient maintenance and management. It has the same effect as bag-type dust collectors in capturing fine dust particles.