Characteristics 1. The dust collector adopts the split- […]
1. The dust collector adopts the split-air pulse pulse blowing cleaning technology to overcome the shortcomings of the conventional pulse dust collector and the compartment back-blowing dust collector. It has strong cleaning ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate and energy consumption. Less, less steel consumption, less floor space, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. It is suitable for the purification of dust-containing gas and the recovery of materials in metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical, electric power and light industry.
2. Due to the use of the chamber air-stop pulse to spray cleaning, the purpose of thorough cleaning can be achieved by spraying once, so the cleaning cycle is prolonged, the energy consumption of cleaning is reduced, and the gas consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby multiplying the life of the filter bag and the valve piece.
3, inspection and change of bags can be carried out in the system without stopping the system fan, the system under normal operating conditions. The bag mouth of the filter bag adopts elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates unloading the bag.
4. The upper bagging method is adopted. After the skeleton is taken out when the bag is changed, the dirty bag is put into the lower ash hopper of the box, and is taken out from the manhole, thereby improving the bag changing operation condition.
5. The cabinet adopts airtight design, good sealing performance, excellent sealing material for inspection door, kerosene leak detection during production, and low air leakage rate.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are arranged compactly and the airflow resistance is small.