The dust collector is a device that separates dust from […]
The dust collector is a device that separates dust from the flue gas and is called a dust collector or a dust removal device. The performance of the precipitator is expressed by the amount of gas that can be treated, the resistance loss when the gas passes through the precipitator, and the efficiency of dust removal. At the same time, the price, operating and maintenance costs of the precipitator, the length of service life and the difficulty of operation management are also important factors in considering its performance. Dust collectors are commonly used in boilers and industrial production.
A dust hood is arranged in each place where the ash is placed, and the dust-containing gas is sent to the dust removing device through the pipeline gas path. After the gas-solid separation is performed, the dust is collected in the dust removing device, and the clean gas is introduced into the main pipe or The complete set of equipment that is directly discharged into the atmosphere is the dust removal system, and the dust collector is an important part of the system. From the point of view of ventilation and dust removal, dust is all small solid particles that can exist in the air in a floating state for a long time. It is a kind of dispersion system called aerosol, in which air is a dispersion medium and solid particles are a dispersed phase. A dust collector is a device that separates such small solid particles from an aerosol.
According to the principle of action, the dust collector can be divided into the following types:
1. Dry type mechanical dust collector mainly refers to dust removal equipment designed by applying dust inertia and gravity, such as sedimentation chamber, inert dust collector, cyclone dust collector and other high-concentration dust collectors, mainly for high-concentration coarse-grain diameter dust. Used for separation or concentration.
2. The wet dust collector relies on hydraulic force to separate and collect dust particles, such as spray tower, scrubber, impact dust collector, venturi, etc., in the process of processing high concentration, large air volume More dusty gas is used. For coarser, hydrophilic dusts, the separation efficiency is higher than that of dry mechanical dust collectors.
3. Granular layer dust collector The equipment for filtering the dust contained in the gas-soluble solution by using the granular material accumulation layer with different particle sizes as the filter material. It is mainly used in dust extraction points in the production process of building materials, metallurgy, etc., often with dusty flue gas with high filtration concentration, coarse particles and high temperature.
4. Bag filter, which is a dust removal device with fiber woven or filled layer as filter medium. His application, form, dust removal air volume scale and action efficiency have a wide range, mainly used in capture. The place where the fine dust is applied, that is, it is applied to the exhaust dust removal system, and is applied to the air intake system. In recent years, due to the continuous development of new filter materials, the development of fiber filtration technology has also accelerated, new products have emerged, and application fields have been increasingly widened.
5. Electrostatic precipitator The dust collector introduces the dusty airflow into the electrostatic field. Under the action of the high voltage electric field, the gas ionizes and generates electrons and positive ions. They move to the positive and negative poles respectively, when the dust particles flow through the working electric field. The negative charge is removed at a certain speed to the sediment plates opposite to their negative charge signs, and settles there, thereby being separated from the open gas stream and collected in the electrostatic precipitator. The dust remover has high dust removal efficiency, low resistance, and convenient maintenance and management. It has the same effect as bag-type dust collectors in capturing fine dust particles.