working principle: The dust collector is mainly compose […]
The dust collector is mainly composed of a ash bucket, a filter chamber, a clean air chamber, a bracket, a poppet valve, a spray cleaning device and the like. During work, dusty gas enters the ash hopper from the air duct. The large particles of dust fall directly into the bottom of the ash bucket. The smaller dust enters the filter chamber with the airflow turning upwards and is retained on the outer surface of the filter bag. The purified flue gas enters the bag and passes through the bag mouth and the clean room. Entering the wind, it is discharged by the exhaust vent.
As the filtration continues, the dust on the outer surface of the filter bag increases and the resistance of the device increases. When the resistance of the equipment rises to a certain value, the cleaning operation should be carried out to remove the dust on the surface of the filter bag.
1. The dust collector adopts the split-air pulse pulse blowing cleaning technology to overcome the shortcomings of the conventional pulse dust collector and the compartment back-flushing dust collector, with strong cleaning ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate and energy consumption. Less, less steel consumption, less floor space, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. It is suitable for the purification of dust-containing gas and the recovery of materials in metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical, electric power and light industry.
2. Due to the use of compartmental air-stop pulse to spray cleaning, the purpose of thorough cleaning can be achieved by spraying once, so the cleaning cycle is prolonged, the energy consumption of cleaning is reduced, and the consumption of compressed gas can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby multiplying the life of the filter bag and the valve piece.
3, inspection and change of bags can be carried out in the system without stopping the system fan, the system under normal operating conditions. The bag mouth of the filter bag adopts elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates unloading the bag.
4. The upper bagging method is adopted. After the skeleton is taken out when the bag is changed, the dirty bag is put into the lower ash hopper of the box, and is taken out from the manhole, thereby improving the bag changing operation condition.
5. The cabinet adopts airtight design, good sealing performance, excellent sealing material for inspection door, kerosene leak detection during production, and low air leakage rate.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are arranged compactly and the airflow resistance is small.