The following details how to master the characteristics […]
The following details how to master the characteristics and advantages of the bending machine, such as automatic pipe bending machine, single pipe bending machine, etc.
1. The elbow arm and the bending main shaft are connected into a carcass, the curved pipe bending axis can be replaced, and the clamping die moves up and down, so that the structure is reasonable, the mechanical part strength is increased, and the structure is simple, so that the electric circuit is also simplified.
2. When feeding the last corner, the car may collide with the die. At this time, the “interference zone” function can be used, that is, the die is returned → the car continues to feed → the elbow arm returns → the space corner (POB) → Clamp clamping → The collet is released, the trolley exits the interference zone → the compression molding is pressed → the tube is bent. In this way, the elbow not only avoids the collision of the trolley with the stamper, but also ensures the smooth completion of the last bend, and can reduce the clamping loss of the material head and reduce the production cost.
3. The elbow head of the pipe bending machine can be moved laterally along the guide rail. This is necessary after the bending machine is adjusted to adjust the bending groove of the bending machine to the center line of the machine. This is simpler than adjusting the machine centerline with the guide rails and tailstock on the adjustment bed.
4. When bending, as the trolley acts as a load, it is pulled forward by the pipe. In order to improve the bending, the wall thickness of the bent portion of the pipe is prevented from being excessively thinned, the rebound is reduced, and the boosting device is added. When bent, the stamp not only compresses the tube, but is also urged forward by the thrust to form a side thrust that assists the bend.
5. The trolley that completes the straight-line feeding movement (DBB) is pulled forward by the tube during the bending process of the tube. In this way, the "positive thrust" is removed, thereby eliminating the synchronization problem between the trolley and the bending speed, and removing the DC motor negative feedback system for increasing the "positive thrust", simplifying the electrical circuit. Since the positive thrust is advantageous for the bending of the pipe, especially when bending a pipe having a large diameter, a positive thrust is necessary. Thus, the VB bender adds a booster.